We’re looking for an Account Director with a proven track record for managing traditional and/or digital campaigns for leading brands as the account lead. The candidate should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and display strong leadership qualities. It's imperative to be a self-motivated team player who can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous digital projects and provide daily proactive client facing communication on strategy and project status.
The Account Director, Client Strategy will be a key member of our Client Services team and collaborate with internal SEO, SEM, Digital Media, Creative and Analytics teams. This position will report to the VP, Client Strategy.
- Lead cross-channel strategy for 3-5 core agency accounts.
- Build empathetic personal relationships with clients and understand their business objectives to ensure partnership satisfaction.
- Understand client business needs and objectives; develop cross-channel insights and recommendations to solve larger business problems and improve key performance metrics, develop key insights for quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Collaborate and oversee agency standards on key marketing service deliverables to optimize, retain or upsell business.
- Schedule, organize and facilitate client campaign initiatives across all agency channels; hold regular internal meetings to effectively guide client conversation to ensure clarity and productivity.
- Oversee implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise; manage client expectations.
- 10+ years’ experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in PPC, SEO and/or social media initiatives
- 4+ years’ experience in agency environment preferred
- 4+ years’ experience handling traditional marketing programs such as TV, print, radio, PR.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in digital marketing, or creative services, or operations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and inspire trust with team members
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and AdWords Keyword Planner (Conductor Searchlight and Marin knowledge a plus)
- Advanced degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
- Demonstrated excellence in building and maintaining profitable client relationships
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Being a 50-person agency and having small teams, you can make a difference with your efforts and work.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid maternity, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun events and more!
Path Interactive is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients. We have been named Advertising Age's 'Best Place to Work' and a Crain's 'Best Place to Work in NYC' for multiple years. Located in the Flatiron district of New York City, our team of highly skilled marketers knows how to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are looking for someone who is eager, inquisitive, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.