We’re looking for an SEO Specialist with demonstrated experience contributing to or leading organic search-driven website performance. This individual has a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be both "right-brained" (creative) and "left-brained" (analytical).
The Sr. SEO Specialist will be responsible for supporting Path Interactive's organic or "earned" media programs, including SEO & social media accounts. The candidate will be responsible for handling a range of program activities as part of a larger SEO/social media strategy team, including:
- Help define content strategy and link growth programs for Path Interactive's SEO & social media clients
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword evaluations
- Create search-optimized, compelling metadata content and website content
- Assist account managers in translating client objectives into search marketing strategy
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and Powerpoint
- Conduct technical SEO audits and provide recommendations
- Communicate with account managers and clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Path Interactive team
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords Keyword Planner
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- 2-4 years of experience contributing to or managing successful SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
- Experience using DeepCrawl, Botify and Conductor Searchlight a plus, but not required
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Being a 50-person agency and having small teams, you can make a difference with your efforts and work.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid maternity, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun events and more!
What Our Team Members Bring to Our Environment:
- Strategic thinker
- Hard work ethic
- Process- and deadline-driven
- Team player
- Problem solver/solution seeker
- Shares knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Is enthusiastic/takes pride in work
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun and outgoing
Path Interactive is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients. We were named Advertising Age's #3 Best Place to Work in 2016, and a top-ranking Crain's Best Place to Work in NYC for the third year in a row. Located in the Flatiron district of New York City, our team of highly skilled marketers knows how to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are looking for someone who is eager, inquisitive, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.