We’re looking for a digital account manager with a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and display strong leadership qualities. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player who can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous digital projects and provide client facing proactive communication daily on strategy and project status.
The Account Coordinator will be a key member of our Client Services team and collaborate with internal SEO, SEM, Digital Media, Creative and Analytics teams. This position will report to the VP of Client Strategy.
- Build empathetic personal relationships with clients and understand their business objectives to ensure partnership satisfaction. Lead as main client point of contact and owner of overall client satisfaction
- Oversee implementation, delivery and execution of program promise; manage client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests
- Core responsibility to collaborate and oversee agency standards on key marketing service deliverables for mid-large agency accounts in the form of Powerpoints, POV’s and analytics reports to optimize, retain or upsell business
- Schedule, organize and facilitate client campaign initiatives across all agency channels; hold regular internal meetings to effectively guide client conversation to ensure clarity and productivity
- Maintain and/or improve account profitability through effective scope management
- Understand client business needs and objectives; develop cross-channel insights and recommendations to solve larger business problems and improve key performance metrics
- Keep abreast of industry developments and research and participate in the digital marketing/SEO/social community online
- 3 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in PPC, SEO and/or social media initiatives
- 1 years + experience in agency environment preferred
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in digital marketing, or creative services, or operations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and inspire trust with team members
- Knowledge of web analytics and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and AdWords Keyword Planner (Conductor Searchlight and Marin knowledge a plus)
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Being a 50-person agency and having small teams, you can make a difference with your efforts and work.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid maternity, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun events and more!
Path Interactive is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients. We were named Advertising Age's #3 Best Place to Work in 2016, and a top-ranking Crain's Best Place to Work in NYC for the third year in a row. Located in the Flatiron district of New York City, our team of highly skilled marketers knows how to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are looking for someone who is eager, inquisitive, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.