We’re looking for an Associate SEO Strategist with previous agency experience, a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be both “right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical), able to synthesize actionable content and link growth strategies grounded in data.
The Assoc. Strategist will be responsible for driving performance for Path Interactive's SEO marketing programs. He or she will define audience search strategy, manage ongoing program activities, and drive performance as a leader within a larger SEO/social media strategy team.
- Translate client objectives into effective search marketing strategies
- Define measurable acquisition-based keyword and content strategies for Path Interactive’s SEO & social media clients
- Provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations to support effective site accessibility and indexation (technical SEO expertise)
- Provide detailed and analytical site performance reporting insights and organic online marketing recommendations
- Consulting and analysis around all aspects of SEO, including competitive research, technical SEO, web presence optimization, site structure, link acquisition strategies, measurement and performance, and content strategy
- Act as primary client contact, providing education for clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- May lead (and inspire) a team of 1-3 members in the execution of client organic search and social media programs
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Path Interactive team
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords Keyword Planner
- 1-3 years of writing experience (branded social posts, blogs and website content a plus)
- 2-4 years or more of experience contributing to or managing SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
- Experience using industry search tools and platforms (Conductor Searchlight, SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.)
Path Interactive is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients. We were named Advertising Age's #3 Best Place to Work in 2016, and Crain's #5 Best Place to Work in NYC for the second year in a row. Located in the Flatiron district of New York City, our team of highly skilled marketers knows how to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.